Friday, August 21, 2009

Bandhavgarh in Summer

Recently I've made a tour to Madhya Pradesh in summer of 2009 (month of May). Madhya Pradesh is well known for Heritage Tour & Jungle Safari Tour. There are many Senturies & National Park, the well known are Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Panna, Pench & many more. Among these all Banghavgarh Tiger Reserve is small in area, so there are chances for spoting of Tiger in Jungle.
Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve is located at Umeria District. The nearest Railway station is Umeria (50KM) & Katni (100KM). There ae not any state transport facilities in Madhya Pradesh & the very few Private transport run BUS service from majar connecting cities. Nearest Airport is Jabalpur from there One can come by private Texi or Bus.
Best time is to visit is January to June, the park remain close from July to September & rest of the months it open. I been for 2 night in Bandhavgarh & done 3 safaries (2 morning & 1 evening) & I've spoted 9 tigers. It was my 1st Jungle Safary & I experience it the most adventures. I had stayed at Tiger Trail Resort it's near to Tala Gate. The staff & food execellent. One more good Property is their managed by Taj CC Safaries named "Mahua Kothi"
I Enjoyed my trip in hot summer.













































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment